October 27, 2012

The Little Black Jacket by Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfield

"There are clothes which keep rejuvenating themselves instead of getting worn out" - Roberto Juarroz 

During my trip to London, my parents and I went to Saatchi Gallery. I was so lucky, because The Little Black Jacket exhibition by Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfield had just started!

It's a photographic exhibition dedicated to Karl Lagerfeld's latest book, 'The Little Black Jacket: CHANEL's classic revisited by Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld'. In this exhibition you can experience the versatility and timelessness of Chanel's Little Black Jacket. The exhibition consists of 113 photographs by Karl Lagerfeld, and they are all pictures friends of the House, all wearing the jacket in a different way.


Freja Beha Erichsen


Vanessa Paradis


Anna Wintour

The exhibition has already been in Tokyo, New York, Talpei and Hong Kong, and if you're still interested you can find it in London, Moscow and Sidney. The last two exhibitions, starting in November, are in Paris and Berlin.


I have to tell you, I absolutely loved it and I was so impressed. I loved each and every picture. For more information: http://thelittleblackjacket.chanel.com/

Xoxo Sanne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment