October 27, 2012

Lookbook Outfit #9 'I wanted to get out of here, but every time I reappear'

Hello lovely readers,

This is my 9th look for Lookbook. I created this look a few weeks before we went to London, and I just felt like I had nothing left to wear. My mother just bought a new sweater and I was totally in love with it, and after begging my mother for days, she finally let me wear it! In my head I had already painted a picture of what I wanted to wear it with. Even though the sweater is like 2 sizes too big, I think it's okay when a sweater doesn't fit perfectly, and after all, oversized sweaters are never wrong!

It's a dark blue sweater by Zara, with sequins in all kinds of colours knitted into it, which makes it easy to wear it with a lot of different colours. However, I wanted to wear a blouse with a cute collar underneath the sweater because I think that it looks super cute, plus layering is very smart in fall and winter to keep yourself warm. So I chose this white blouse by Primark. For a little more colour I wore my Topshop Moto jeans in the colour Wine. I paired this with some heeled boots by H&M, and because I didn't want it to become a very dark look, I chose to take a brown H&M bag with me. No jewelry for me today, because you have to remember, sometimes less is more.


Please leave a comment below to let me know what you think!

Xoxo Sanne ♥

2 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit! Vind de trui erg leuk en hij staat perfect bij die roze broek. Die bruine tas maakt het helemaal af. Top!:)

    Ik volg je nu via GFC.

    Liefs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete