October 5, 2012

New in - Early Fall


Today I would like to show you some things I bought last month. It's not much, but I just really wanted to show you guys some things I bought because I needed some new stuff in my wardrobe - it was too cold in the Netherlands to wait till our trip to London - and in this way I can update my nail polish stash, too.



LADY GAGA Fame
I bet you've seen this one before on this blog. As you all know, Lady Gaga is my idol, so as soon as this perfume came out, I went to the Douglas (do you have it in your country too?) which was closest to our town and immediately bought it. I didn't even care if it would smell horrible, I just needed that perfume. Surprisingly, it was actually the best fragrance I've ever smelt. I just loved it. I love the bottle; it doesn't look as cheap as these bottles that are designed by other pop stars or celebrities, I think it actually looks really elegant in some way, and that it's designed by Lady Gaga just makes it really special for me. One more thing, it may be black, but it doesn't smell as 'heavy' as you think it may be.



Born This Way Ball Tour Merchandice - sub sweater
Yes, I've been to the Born This Way Ball, and I've been in the Monster Pit! I still can't believe it's true. However, I'm going to do a post on the Ball this weekend, so I'll tell you everything about it in that post. Ofcourse I wanted something from the tour merchandise stand, and because I love these kind of sweaters for fall/winter, I chose this one. I've actually wanted this one from the beginning that the tour merchandise was revealed, because it has this space-like print on the sleeves that I really like and a bit of pruple and blue, which I think is the bit of colour this sweater needs, so I was really hoping there would still be one left after the concert, and there was, in my size! I feel very proud when wearing this sweater, and it's actually really comfortable and very good quality. (If you look closely, you see the monster pit wristband on the hanger!)





H&M sweater
On a thursday after school I went shopping with my sweet friends, after we had visited one of my friends in the hospital. I was really trying not to buy anything because I wanted to wait until London, but then I saw this sweater, and I really couldn't help it. I still had an H&M gift card which made this sweater really cheap for me, and I love it so much! Normally I don't care if clothes are comfortable that much, but in winter it's just really nice to have a warm and comfy sweater like this one. I tried to take a picture more closely, so you can see there's a little bit of silver in it.



Sacha bag
My friends and I went shopping in our summer holidays and school was soon to start. We all needed a new bag. After a long day of searching, I found one and bought it, but when I walked out of the store I realised I wasn't really happy with my new bag. I didn't really feel like it fit me and I felt like I just bought it because I needed a bag, not because I liked it. While my friend and I were talking about this, we went into another store of the same brand, because one of my friends wanted to buy her bag over there. When we were walking around, this red/orange bag caught my eye, and I was in love with it immediately. Normally it wouldn't have been possible to swap the bag I bought for the one I actually wanted, but because this shop assistant was VERY kind, I was able to get the bag I liked, it didn't matter that it cost me 10 extra euros - at least I was happy with it. What a story! Haha. Anyway, all my school books fit in it and even though it's not made for school stuff, it's a really nice alternative to one of those big, ugly backpacks - ew. 



H&M: Pink, Red, Blue, Black and Matte
I bought this set of nail polishes the same day as I bought the H&M sweater. Whenever I see these sets of nail polishes at H&M, I just can't help but buy them. I think these small bottles of nail polish are really cute, and very often there are very special colours in it, or colours you don't need often but you'd still like to have in your stash. In this one there's a Red, blue and pink one, plus a black one with golden glitters and a matte top coat - something I've wanted to try for a long time. By the way, these H&M polishes take a long time to dry, I think. It seems like they're dry, but they're still really 'creamy' from the inside, so be careful.




Essie Sexy Divide
Finally! My first Essie nail polish! In the Netherlands Essie nail polishes are hard to find, and if you've finally found one, they're mostly really expensive, so what did I do? OFCOURSE, I went to Germany! I live just near the border between The Netherlands and Germany, and beauty products are mostly much cheaper in Germany, so my mother and I go there every once in a while. The Essie nail polish is €2,50 cheaper in Germany! I'm very into metallics now, so I wanted a metallic-like colour, and I actually only have one purple polish - which I lost - so this was my choice. I love everything about it! It is such a good quality, it's really easy to apply, it dries super fast, it's long lasting, the colour is amazing, plus I get compliments all the time when wearing it! This is one of my favourite polishes now, I'm really positive about this one :)




P2 860 ready to rock
The following nail polishes are the ones I bought in Germany too. This one is very special, I think. When you apply it, it seems to be a golden nail polish, but when you're moving and get into daylight and other kinds of light, you see a greenish glow. I'm in love with this one!




Manthattan 35T
This one's kind of a champagne colour, which I think is really chique. It says it's a quick dry polish, and it kind of is, but just like with every nail polish, you still have to be very careful when you've applied it.




Catrice 600 After Eight
Last but definitely not least, I bought a Catrice nail polish which I actually have on when writing this. (: I really love the colour, and I'm surprised, because it's not chipping away yet. I like!


I really hope you like the things I've bought last month. I know it's not a lot but I thought I needed to give you guys an update. Don't be shy, leave a comment to tell me what you think!

Xoxo Sanne ♥

By the way, this is a post which actually belonged to last weekends two new posts, but I wasn't able to post it last weekend because I've been to Gaga's concert, as I've told you before. This weekend there will be two new posts, I hope you're coming back to read them! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment