October 7, 2012

Lookbook Outfit #7 'I can be your China doll, if you want to see me fall'

Hey followers!

This is my 7th look for Lookbook. The Netherlands is very, very boring, and mostly it's raining. We had a horrible summer with a lot of rain, but after summer, we had some really nice days. The day I created this outfit was a day like that. It was probably one of the last nice days this years so I wanted to create a cheerful, colourful outfit.

As you can see, this outfit is mainly about the cute floral dress. This is a dress by Louche, which I bought on my first trip to London. (I think it was two years ago. It still fits me, Ha!) I did my hair up so you could see the dress better, especially the back, which has a cute heart cut-out. Now the styling. I didn't want all red accessories, because it would be too boring, so I chose this colour. It's such a happy colour! To show you guys my waist I chose a belt by Primark, paired with a Primark clutch and Primark flats. All Primark! This dress doesn't need too much jewellery so I chose a blue ring, which was from a dollar store. Remember, less is more!


Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think. 
xoxoxo Sanne


No comments:

Post a Comment