October 19, 2012

Shoplog London

This week I've been to London! I love being there and I wish I could go back already. Today I'm going to show you everything I bought over there. Fasten your seatbelts, it's A LOT.

Accessories 
Earrings by Primark


Necklace by Primark


Nail wraps by Primark


Earrings by Forever 21
I wanted some Lana Del Rey-like earrings to create a Lana style, so here they are.


Nail polishes 304 Mint Green and 309 Strawberry by Barry M


'Touch of magic' lip paint by Barry M
Don't worry, I'm not going to wear green lipstick. This lipstick is a different shade of pink at every lip colour. I will be doing a review on this one!


Studded clutch by Primark


Bag by Primark


Shoes

Heeled boots by Next


Booties by Zara

Clothing

Coat by Primark


Metallic leggings by Primark


Leggings with city lights by Primark Limited Edition


Printed jeans by Topshop
(Not sure if you can see the print in this pic)


Sequined biker jacket by Rare via Topshop


Dip dye cable jumper by Topshop


Studded faux leather jacket by Primark


Studded shirt by Primark



Peplum dress and yellow belt by Primark


So, that's it! I had a lot of fun in London and I'm sure I'm gonna have a good time using these pieces to create new looks for you. I really hope you liked everything.

Xoxo Sanne ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hee Sanne! Leuke dingen heb je gekocht, ik volg je nu. Ik heb zelf ook een blog, stuffbybo.blogspot.com
    Je kent me denk nog wel van sd hahaha
    xxx bootje...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bo, natuurlijk ken ik je nog! hihi.
      Dankjewel, en ik ga je snel volgen xxx

      Delete