November 4, 2012

Lookbook Outfit #10 'I sing the body electric'

Hey guys!

Today I'm showing you my 10th look for Lookbook. When thinking of a new outfit, including the Gaga sweater I bought at the Born This Way Ball, the first thing I looked at were the colours you can find in the sweater. This is what I created.

My favourite dress by Topshop happened to be a perfect match with my Gaga sweater, because the green-ish colour is in the sweater and it looks great with the purple you can find in the sweater too. I wore the sweater over the dress, so that it looked like I had just bought a new skirt. (: I just paired this with black tights by Topshop and black boots which are actually my mother's. Last but not least, the only accessory the outfit actually needed was the wristband of the Monster Pit, the one I got at the BTW Ball.



Once again, thanks a lot for reading and don't forget to leave a comment and follow my blog! I would really appreciate that.

Xoxo Sanne ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment