November 14, 2012

Today's Outfit: 14th of November (Lookbook Outfit #15: 'Done my hair up real big beauty queen style')


Dear followers,
Today I wanted to create a new outfit, something that matched the vintage-like earrings I bought in London (Forever 21). 


The thing I definitely wanted  to wear was this white blouse (Primark), which you can button up totally so that you get a cute collar. The earrings have a very light pink colour, so what I wanted to do is match them with some pastel shades, like my mint green blazer (Zara) and my studded boots (Zara). I didn't think dark blue jeans would look nice with these pastel shades, so I chose this light coloured jeans (Zara), which (for me) are perfect for this look.

To finish off the look I used a donut bun for my hair (Primark) and a winged eyeliner, as usual.

I really hope you like the outfit. Please leave a comment below and don't forget to follow my blog! 

Xoxo Sanne ♥

Hype and fan at http://lookbook.nu/look/4244521-Done-my-hair-up-real-big-beauty-queen-style

No comments:

Post a Comment