November 22, 2012

Chloe Jade Green

When checking my Facebook today, I came across Topshop's Facebook page. They had just posted something about Chloe Jade Green. so I took a look at the links, did some research and I just knew I had to show you guys.

'Chloe has always loved fashion – from experimenting with her mother’s wardrobe as a child to sitting on the front rows at some of the biggest and best catwalk shows around the world. Creating a collection is something Chloe has always aspired to do and May 2012 saw the launch of her brand; CJG and debut collection of shoes.'


So since yesterday, Topshop is actually selling CJG's shoes. There's a lot of variety in the collection: from biker boots to dainty ballerina flats. The suedes and studs mix a girly style with an element of rock. Here are some of my favourites:

Don't you just love these boots? They are so easy to wear with a lot of outfits and I must say, I would love to own a pair of these. Plus they are 100% leather!
- Black Lily Biker Boots by CJG, € 195,00, Topshop



A pair of stunning suede ankle boots with a platform and golden studs. I love them so much. On this picture you can also see Chloe's signature green "Charms" sole.
- Shadow Bolt Ankle Boots by CJG, € 215,00, Topshop


To me, wedges are the most comfortable kind of heels, and I just immediately fell in love with these. They are made of black suede and have Chloe's "Charms" print on the wedge heels.
- Thunder Lace Wedge Courts by CJG, € 169,00, Topshop

Normally I'm not really keen on knee-high boots, but to be honest, these boots take my breath away. These are leather boots with some suede details and a wedge. I'm in love.
- Winters Knight Wedge Boots by CJG, € 254,00, Topshop


So, what do you think? Are you in love with these shoes as much as I am?
For the total collection at Topshop, click here and for more information you can click here to go to CJG's website. 

Xoxo Sanne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment