December 8, 2012

New in - Week 48

Sometimes all you really need to cheer up a bit is some NEW clothes and accessories. A test week is coming next week, in which we have to do 11 tests, which is really depressing. So guess what? My friends and I needed something to cheer us all up so we went shopping last week. What's better than buying stuff you don't really need but makes you happy? Nothing, really.

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness, simply didn't know where to go shopping" - Bo Derek




So, first this beautiful multi-coloured ring. One of my friends was searching for a bag at Mango, and when we went to the accessories part, this ring immediately caught my eye. I love the different colours which make the ring easy to wear with a lot of different items. Even better, it was on sale for only 3 euros!


My friends and I decided to buy gifts for eachother, so we all had to buy a gift for one us, and we would unwrap them together that evening. My best friend Veerle bought this ring by Bershka for me, which is very smart, because I recently lost my cross ring, and this one is even prettier! Thanks Veerle! ♥


I've been really obsessed with coloured lip balms lately. At my age I think it's better to wear a coloured lip balm to school, because it's less bright, and they take care of your lips as well. So I bought this one at Hema (a Dutch store) , because I had read about this on some beauty blogs and everyone was very positive about it.



You might know I really love peplum. I bought a peplum dress in London, but I really wanted a peplum skirt because it's easier to make more outfits with a skirt. So I found this one at Bershka, which I think has a really cute colour and I just love the golden zipper. (I love little details!)




In London I bought a printed legging (click here for the shoplog) and I only had one sweater to wear with it that actually matched, so I wanted a longer black top so that I could wear it with more different items. I found this one at Bershka. It has cute little mirrors on it and the back is longer and transparent. 



Oh my god. Don't you just feel really happy when you look at these shoes? Don't worry, I'm not going to wear this to school. I bought these for a photoshoot my friend and I will be doing in a few weeks, and I might as well wear them to parties. (: I bought them at a really cheap store and all of my friends bought a pair of heels too, just because they were so pretty!



Last but not least, I bought these dark blue gloves with cute little bows on them.

That's it! I really hope you liked everything and I would appreciate it if you'd leave a comment and tell me which one's your favourite! Thanks for reading,

Xoxo 
Sanne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment