December 29, 2012

Fall/Winter photoshoot, Part 1 | Lookbook Outfit #11 'Live fast. Die young. Be wild. Have fun.'

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything the last few weeks. It's just that we had a test week, and after the test week was over and I could finally get some rest, Christmas started, so I was kinda busy. (And I think you guys were busy too ) However, from now on I'll be posting 2 posts again every weekend, and as we have holidays, I might even post more :).


Last month, I told you guys that my best friend and I did a little photoshoot consisting of 6 outfits and I showed you a little preview. I'm showing you the photoshoot in 6 parts - in every part I will describe one outfit, which has also been posted on Lookbook. The difference between these posts and other outfit posts is that in these posts I will show you some more pictures. I really hope you like every outfit and I hope you enjoy watching the pictures!


Lately, a lot of stores have been selling printed leggings. I'm totally in love with printed leggings, and I bought this one with citylights on them. However, it might be too cold to wear leggings in winter so I wore a knitted dip-dye sweater with the leggings. To make the look a bit more edgy I wore my black leather boots and just one accessory: a silver necklace.


Necklace | Primark
Dip-dye cable jumper | Topshop
Printed leggings | Primark Limited Edition
Black leather boots | Unkown

Lots of love,
Sanne


Hype and fan at: http://lookbook.nu/look/4142702-Live-fast-Die-young-Be-wild-Have-fun

No comments:

Post a Comment