January 19, 2013

Fall/Winter Photoshoot, Part 2 | Lookbook Outfit #12 'Pretty in Peplum'

Dear readers,

First of all, I'd like to say a happy new year to everyone! May all of your wishes come true this year, and I hope you're looking forward to reading more of my posts this year (: ( I know I'm late, I planned on posting this earlier but my blogger account wouldn't work. I'm sorry for that!) 


Today, I'm showing you part two of the photoshoot I did with my best friend. For part 2 I was wearing my peplum dress, which I bought in London. I think peplum is a great way to look chic without putting a lot of time into your outfit, for example when you're in a hurry. The black and white form a great contrast with the yellow belt and the red lipstick. I didn't add any accessories because you know what I'm gonna say: less is more. Throw in some black high heels and you're finished.


Peplum dress | Primark
Belt | Primark
Shoes | Next

Love,
Sanne ♥

Hype and fan at http://lookbook.nu/look/4146696-Pretty-in-Peplum

No comments:

Post a Comment