January 26, 2013

Fall/Winter Photoshoot Part 3 | Lookbook Outfit #13 'Motivated by the lack of doubt'

Hello my sweet followers!


Today it's time to show you part 3 of the photoshoot. You may know I really like pretty dresses and high heels, but some days you just want to feel comfortable, like when you're wearing your PJ's. I created a look that felt just like I was wearing my PJ's! These jeans may seem really tight, but they are so comfortable because they're elastic and they have a print on them, which makes them just a little more special than simple blue jeans. I'm also wearing a basic black top and a green shirt with some golden studs on the collar and pockets. To continue the comfy look I chose to wear my favourite boots with them and these supercute socks which match the print on the jeans.


Studded shirt | Primark
Basic black top | Primark
Printed jeans | Topshop
Printed socks | Primark
Boots | Topshop

Blueberry kisses,
Sanne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment