September 9, 2012

My 5 favourite perfumes

Dear readers,
Today I will be showing you 5 of my favourite perfumes. I will go from the 5th to my favourite perfume - number 1. However, this doesn't mean the 5th one smells bad, these are still my favourite perfumes. I hope you'll enjoy!

5. Boss - Boss Orange

"BOSS Orange Woman opens with an uplifting burst of sweet apples, a subtle and light-hearted middle note of white flowers but with a soulful base of creamy vanilla and olive woods. Passionate and soulful, BOSS Orange Woman fully embodies the essence of today's dynamic and independent woman."

This fragrance belongs to my favourites because it's so fruity and gives me a summer feeling. It's so light and fresh!




4. Zara - Fruity

-No description-

This perfume is so sweet and fruity, I really love the smell of it. It's a low budget product too, so it's a really good alternative to designer perfumes.


3. Yves Saint Laurent - Parisienne

"Parisienne, the fragrance of ultra femininity, ultra sensuality. A grand floral with a woody structure, luminous even in its mystery. Top notes of cranberry and blackberry are reinforced by the middle notes of Otto Rose and Violet, and the bottom notes of Vanilla. Musk and Cashmeran."

Parisienne feels bright and cheerful. I actually love the smell of Parisienne so much that I don't even dare to use it many times - I'm trying to only use it when I go to parties.





2. Valentino - Valentina

"With attitude, sophistication and unexpected characteristics, the bouquet of Valentina blends an irreverent Italian floral oriental in which each facet reveals a paradox. Calabrian bergamot is a hymn to exuberance and freshness, shaken up by the insolence of white Alba truffles. In their trail, jasmine, Amalfi orange blossom and tuberose celebrate radiant beauty, while being offset by the rebellious delight of wild strawberries. Finally, the nobility of cedar is seduced by the captivating sensuality of amber... Valentina marks out a solar, unexpected trail, classic yet modern."

I am so in love with Valentina. Everytime I wear Valentina, everyone tells me I smell wonderful. It smells so special, I actually can't really describe it. I'm so happy with this one, I definetly recommend you.





1. Lady Gaga - FAME



"Lady Gaga Fame is the first ever black Eau de Parfum that sprays clear and becomes invisible once airborne. The fragrance has a unique structure called the "push-pull technology," where the ingredients interact together to highlight different olfactive aspects of each note at the same time, without any hierarchy. The scent is built around three main accords: dark, sensual and light. The dark accord was inspired by Belladonna, the deadly nightshade possessed by haunted beauties since the 18th century. From this darkness, the fragrance evolves to a sensual accord of opulence, a fusion of dripping honey, saffron and apricot nectar. And lastly, the light accord whispers magnificence. The rich floral layer of crushed Tiger Orchid and Jasmine Sambac embodies timeless beauty. The accords work together to create a fragrance of floral and fruity elements, with the star ingredient inspired by Belladonna leveling out the whole fragrance and giving Lady Gaga Fame its signature as a scent."

And then, my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE - Lady Gaga FAME. How can this not be my favourite? First of all, my idol created it. Secondly, it smells so special that I keep smelling it over and over again, trying to find out what's in it. It actually reminds me of Valentina, too, which might be the reason I love Fame so much. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I hope you enjoyed this weekend's posts. Have a nice week, and I'll see you next weekend!

Xoxo Sanne ♥


Sources: http://www.theperfumeshop.comhttp://www.boots.com


No comments:

Post a Comment