September 9, 2012

Lookbook Outfit #3 'Como - Where is George Clooney?'

Hi guys!

Today I will be showing you a look which I created when I was in Como, Italy. First of all, these are my studded shorts by New Look. I'm so in love with them! I had been looking for studded shorts for a very long time, and then I found this one. There are not too many studs on it - less is more! - so I can create different kinds of looks. That day, I went for a kind of cute look, with this top and flats by Zara. To finish the look, there is the dusty pink Mango clutch.


So, this was my third look for lookbook. Please leave a comment below to tell me what you think, I'm curious (: Don't forget to come back later today to read my second post for this weekend!

Xoxo Sanne ♥


Hype and fan at http://lookbook.nu/look/3816261-Como-Where-is-George-Clooney

No comments:

Post a Comment