September 15, 2012

Cute & comfortable sweaters

Dear readers,

Autum's about to start and it's getting really cold. So what to wear? Even though it's cold outside, you still want to look great, not boring. My answer is: cute and comfortable sweaters! You can get all kinds of sweaters: from animal prints to heart prints and from studs to sequins. I have been searching for 5 cute sweaters with all different kinds of prints and embellishments. Enjoy!


From left to right:

Zigzag knit jumper by Boutique, Topshop
What I love about this sweater is that you can wear it with all kinds of bright colours to make it more cheerful, but you can also wear it with leather and jeans for a more strong look.

Maison Scotch Printed Knitted Jumper, via Asos
My favourite trend this year was definetly the tribal print, so I love the print on this sweater.

- Reverse Studded Shoulder Knit Jumper, via Asos
I'm totally obsessed with studs so I really love this sweater. I also really like the shoulder pads and of course the colour!

- All over owl jumper, Miss Selfridge
If you want to look cute, why not go for an animal print? Like this one, with cute little owls on it. I LIKE!

Dark Red Twist Knit Heart Jumper, New Look
This one's a bit more simple but still you can wear it with a lot of different things and maroon/wine is a big trend this fall.


Thanks a lot for reading. Which one is your favourite sweater?
 I hope you had a good time reading it and I'll see you next time!

Xoxo Sanne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment