September 22, 2012

Lookbook #5 'Am I glamorous, tell me, am I glamorous?'

Hey guys!

As you can see, my blog has a new layout. I personally really love it, a lot. But it's all about what you guys think, so could you tell me what you like and dislike about this new layout? Thanks.

The look I'm showing you today is the last look I've made on my trip to Italy, so probably one of the last summer looks you will be seeing this year. Gonna miss summer :( However, I found this beautiful printed maxi dress at Primark. I've always wanted a maxi dress, but I thought it might not look good on me because I'm too young for it or it just wouldn't fit well. I was so wrong, I love this dress, it fits perfectly and it's amazing to wear on a day to the beach, but you can also wear it on a regular school day paired with a denim jacket to dress it down a bit. It's a very colourful dress so I paired it with a purple Forever 21 belt (which actually belongs to the F21 dipped hem skirt), a ring that I bought at a dollar store and sandals by Primark. The nail polish you can see on this pictures is a colour by MI-NY, called Rockabilly. (See My nail polish collection)



Xoxo Sanne ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment