September 1, 2012

Lookbook Outfit #2 'Elba'

Hey everyone! ♥

It's weekend again, which means I will be posting again. Today I'm going to show you the second look that I created for lookbook. I hope you guys like it.

This picture is taken during my holiday in Tuscany, Italy. That day we went to the island Elba by boat. It was very windy that day, especially along the coast so it was a perfect day to take some beautiful pictures.This look is particularly created because of the skirt. I wanted a dipped hem skirt so bad, I think they're gorgeous and I just really needed to find the perfect one. After a few months and after fitting a lot of skirts, I found this pleated fuchsia dipped hem skirt by Forever 21. It was just perfect because it's exactly what I wanted. To give this look a summer feeling, I matched the skirt with a floral top by Primark. To keep it simple, I chose to wear sandals, these are by New Look.


This was my second look for Lookbook. Please leave a comment below to let me know what you think. Tomorrow I'll be posting the second post for this weekend, so don't forget to come back!

Xoxo Sanne ♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment