February 12, 2012

Some news!

Dear followers,

I have some stuff to tell you! (:

Firstly, this blog is going to have a guest writer. His name is Marc and he is one of my best friends. He loves fashion and is going  to do the 'Seen on celebrities' columns on this blog. He will post one time a week and he will start posting soon!

Secondly, I'm going to do a 'week of nail polish' where I'm going to show you the most beautiful nail polishes I have, 7 days in a row. Every day a different colour from a different brand. I'm really looking forward to do it and I really hope that all of you will like it!

And last but not least, I've been to the Primark again! That means I will post everything I've bought again, and I'm working on the post at the moment. In a few hours it will be published. (:

Lots of love,
Sanne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment