February 12, 2012

Primark | Liège

Hello lovely followers! ♥

Yesterday I've been to the primark because I was really curious about Primark's spring collection. I'm really into mint this spring and I had seen some previews of the collection. I really loved it and I have bought some really cute things, which I would love to show you. Enjoy!


Blouse with butterflies 


Blouse with bow


Lady Gaga Born This Way shirt


Blouse with flowers and a cute bow


Cream coloured bag with golden details


Green envelope clutch


Coral and mint coloured flower necklaces


Flower bracelets


Coloured belts


'Pieces' Nail polish. Colours: Nude, Bermuda Green and Peach.



Stunning high heels 

I was absolutely in love with these cute blouses and as you know I'm a big fan of Lady Gaga, so I just needed that shirt! The cream coloured bag is for short days at school, and the clutch is for parties. The necklaces, bracelets and belts are perfect to finish your outfit. These colours nail polish are lovely and fit with the things I bought. And the shoes? These are for my upcoming party! (:

I really hope you liked the things I bought. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Xoxo Sanne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment