December 17, 2011

Random items.

Hello lovely followers ♥

Today I'm gonna show you some random items I bought in the last few weeks. I hope you enjoy!


First of all, here is my coat which I bought for winter. It's such an amazing coat, I love the colour and it's really comfortable and warm. It's a coat by Jane Norman.



Here's my lovely new Oasis sweater. I'm so in love with this sweater and again it's really warm, perfect for winter!


I'm wearing this blouse while writing the post so I made a picture while wearing it (: I bought this blouse at H&M. It may not be warm for in winter, but I love it so much! (:




Last but not least, I want to show you these three bottles of nail polish. The first two are by Catrice. The one on the left is a typical Autumn colour and the one on the right is to bring some more colour in this dark winter! (: The third colour, which is by H&M, is a beautiful Taupe colour which I also used in the colourblocking nail tutorial. (See post)

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Please follow my blog & leave a comment after reading the post!

Xoxo Sanne

No comments:

Post a Comment