December 13, 2011

LONDON

Hello there, lovely followers! ♥

Homework, homework, homework. I had to spend so much time on homework and studying the last few weeks and I'm really sorry that I'm not posting very often, I hope you'll understand.

Today I can finally show you all the things that I bought in London. Enjoy!



TOPSHOP
First of all I want to show you this  beautiful dress. I bought it at Topshop and it fits perfectly. I LOVE it!




 

TOPSHOP
I also bought these jeans at Topshop. Coloured jeans are a very big trend this Autumn/Winter and I could definetly use some colour in my wardrobe (:




 

TOPSHOP
I found these really cute boots at Topshop, they are really comfortable.







RIVER ISLAND
I've bought this skirt at River Island. I have been searching for this skirt for a really long time, and in the River Island at Oxford Street I finally found it. Yay!







MISS SELFRIDGE
I bought this blouse at Miss Selfridge so that I can wear it with the jeans or the skirt. c:








MISS SELFRIDGE
In London I FINALLY found this double finger cross ring. Thanks Miss Selfridge!








OFFICE
I was looking for black wedges and these were just perfect. I love them ♥







PRIMARK
Last but not least, I've bought this cute cardigan at Primark. I love these kind of cardigans, you can wear them with a lot of things and they're really comfortable.


Now we're back home for a few weeks and i really miss London. I'm so in love with Oxford Street; it's like heaven.

Anyway, I really hope you enjoyed this post and please comment! (:

Xoxo Sanne ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment