August 25, 2012

Lookbook Outfit #1 'Floral girl'

Dear followers,

I know I haven't been writing on my blog for a long time, and I know that I say this all the time, but from now on, things are gonna change. Even though school started again, I'm going to do two posts every weekend. One of them will be an outfit I created for http://lookbook.nu/ , and the other one will be another random post. In holidays I might post on other days because I have more time. I hope this blog will have more readers when I start doing this, because I really like writing and fashion.

So, about my first look for lookbook. I wanted to create a really colourful and 'happy' look, so I mixed a lot of colours. It's a skirt by River Island, which is lace and a kind of minty colour, which I really like. The top is by Primark, and I think it has a really cute detail, which is the orange zipper on the back. I bought the necklace at Forever 21 and the wedges at New Look. The nail polish that you can see on the left hand side is from Catrice cosmetics' limited edition 'Coolibri' collection, 04 'Exotica'.


This was my first look. I really hope you like it, and I'd like to know if you do, so please leave a comment below. I'd really appreciate that (: Later today I will be posting my nail polish collection!

Xoxo Sanne ♥

2 comments:

  1. Je outfit is echt cool (:
    Je bent Niels' zusje hè?
    Ik ben Carmen, een vriendin van je broer en hij vertelde me, nadat ik het over mijn modeblog had, dat jij er ook eentje had, dus ik besloot je eens te googlen.
    Leuk! Ik ga je eens volgen.
    Veel liefs,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel!
      Ik ben inderdaad het zusje van Niels haha, bedankt voor het volgen. Heb jou ook meteen gevolgd!
      xxx

      Delete