October 10, 2010

Welcome to my first Fashion blog :)

Hey there :)

I'm Sanne and i'm just a 12 year old girl who loves fashion. Something about me is:  I’m Sanne, I’m 12 years old and I’m from The Netherlands. I really love fashion, shopping, do something with my friends and stardoll :) My favourite singer is Lady Gaga, but I also love music from Beyoncé, Rihanna and others. My favourite brands and designers are Chanel, DKNY, Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs, Juicy Couture and more :) Coco Gabrielle Chanel is my favourite fashion designer.

My love for fashion all started with the site stardoll.com  . I started my own blog about stardoll and with all the posting i started to get interested in the fashion world. ( This happened with searching stardoll clothes in real. Those stardoll clothes are mostly inspired by famous designers) When i'm older i wanna be a fashion designer, or do at least something in the fashion world. I started tihs blog just to post things that i will find on the internet (like designers, brands, new collections etc.) and to make a start in the fashion world. that's why my new blog is called Sanne's Fashion World :D I hope you will like my following posts.

xoxo Sanne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment